Cubical Virgin Acrylic
Blast Cleaning Media
|ACC-30||.030 cube x .052 diagonal||.75 cube x 1.32 diagonal|
|ACC-45||.045 cube x .078 diagonal||1.14 cube x 1.98 diagonal|
|ACC-60||.060 cube x .104 diagonal||1.50 cube x 2.64 diagonal|
|ACC-80||.080 cube x .138 diagonal||2.03 cube x .3.52 diagonal|
3.5 Mohs Hardness: 1.10 – 1.20 Specific Gravity
Package – 200 Pound Drums
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Clear, non-pigmented virgin cubical acrylic.
- Produces far less dust than walnut shells allowing for a clean, easily visible work atmosphere.
- Properly used, will not abrade or warp sensitive surfaces, allowing parts to be salvaged and money saved.
- Media is treated with anti-static solution which reduces dust, static, and keeps parts cleaner.
- Sharp, granular edges produce quick cleaning action in less time, saving money.
- All media is non-toxic and produces no silicosis hazards contributing to a safer work environment.
- Offers excellent longevity reducing finishing costs.
- Will not remove plating, anodize, and conversion coatings when properly used, allowing for very controlled blasting on delicate substrates.
- Dry stripping:
Aluminum body ground vehicles (i.e., panel trucks)
Fiberglass body vehicles
Aircraft components (wheels, brakes, landing gear)
Any other coated or painted part
- Deflashing thermoset plastic parts
- Deburring steel, aluminum and zinc parts
- Deflashing electronic components and assemblies
- Cleaning steel and aluminum molds