POLYCARBONATE DEFLASHING AND DEBURRING MEDIA
Maxi-Strength/Cylindrical Plastic/Blast Cleaning Media
|BT – 60||.060 x .060 x .085 (diagonal)||1.52 x 1.52 x 2.15 (diagonal)|
|BT – 45||.045 x .045 x .063 (diagonal)||1.14 x 1.14 x 1.61 (diagonal)|
|BT – 38||.038 x .038 x .054 (diagonal)||0.96 x 0.96 x 1.35 (diagonal)|
|BT – 30||.030 x .030 x .042 (diagonal)||0.76 x 0.76 x 1.07 (diagonal)|
|BT – 20||.020 X .020 X .028 (diagonal)||0.50 x 0.50 x 0.72 (diagonal)|
Sizing specification: Minimum 99.0% +/- 0.005 in. (0.127mm) of target cylinder height & diameter
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Non-abrasive, cylindrical design provides excellent deflashing results on thermoset parts and excellent deburring characteristics on machined die-cast part.
- Polycarbonate media is economical; ideal for replacing agricultural media while reducing finishing costs
- Polycarbonate media is clean and dust-free, creates a healthier and safer work environment.
- Special compounding results in longevity and cost savings.
- High-density composition can significantly shorten cycle time resulting in lower finishing costs.
- Unique composition leaves no residue and eliminates costly post cleaning operations.
- Exact sizing eliminates lodging in slots and holes and lowers inspection expenses.
- Is used effectively in both air-blast and wheel-blast machinery eliminating the need to stock different media.