Soft Grade Granulated
Plastic Blast Cleaning Media
|Part Designation||Sieve Size||Inches||Millimeters|
|EG-1||12/16||.066 – .047||1.68 – 1.19|
|EG-1.5||16/20||.047 – .033||1.19 – 0.84|
|EG-2||20/30||.033 – .023||0.84 – 0.58|
|EG-3||30/40||.023 – .017||0.58 – 0.42|
|EG-4||40/60||.017 – .010||0.42 – 0.25|
|EG-5||60/100||.010 – .006||0.25 – 0.15|
Irregular Shapes May Yield Up To 15 Percent Size Deviation
3.0 Mohs Hardness; 1.15 – 1.25 Specific Gravity
Packaging – 275 Pound Drums or 55 Pound Boxes
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Produces far less dust than walnut shells or glass bead allowing for a clean, easily visible work atmosphere.
- Media is treated with anti-static solution which reduces dust, static, and keeps parts cleaner.
- Available in 6 distinct sizes eliminating lodging problems and damage to parts.
- Leaves no residue deposits eliminating costly and time-consuming post-washing or other treatment of parts.
- Sharp, granular edges produce quick cleaning action in less time, saving money.
- Media is non-toxic and produces no silicosis hazards contributing to a safer work environment.
- Deflashing DIPS, SIPS, axial and radial lead electronic components.
- Deflashing plated inserts on connectors.
- Stripping automobile bodies and components.
- Stripping and cleaning composite materials.
- Cleaning aluminum molds and tooling without abrasion.